The Chinese Scholarship Committee has established the “CSC Excellent International Student Scholarship” to subsidize international degree students with excellent academic records. Upon the requirements of the CSC, the Institute for International Education (IIE) now selects the candidates publicly and openly.
1. Number of the nominees: 6 students.
(1)3 undergraduate students;
(2)3 degree students, including undergraduate students and postgraduate students. These three students need to participate the evaluation with other nominees from other universities.
Grade 2 and Grade 3 degree students who studied the degree program for more than one year.
(1) Abiding by Chinese law, regulations as well as university and school rules, being friendly to China;
(2) Outstanding academic performance and personality ;
(3) Taking an active part in the campus activities and social practice activities;
(4) On the same condition, preference should be given to qualified candidates economically disadvantages
4. Scholarship award amount:
RMB 15000/person for undergraduate students, RMB 30000/person for postgraduate students
5. Selection procedures:
(1) Downloading the “Scholarship Application Form” from the “Announcement” column in http://www.knotnet.cn/ and fill it out completely, those who already submitted the <SCHOARSHIP APPLICATION FORM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS> don’t need to submit again
(2) Submitting the completed “Scholarship Application Form” to Miss Huang at Office 102 of No.7 Building BEFORE 12 p.m. June 27. Failure of application before the deadline will be regarded as declining the opportunity.
(3) Announcing the candidates upon the evaluations by the Institute for International Education.
(4) Nominee information being publicized for three days.
(5) Eventual evaluation by the CSC.
(6) Recipients being publicized by Institute for International Education.
6. If interested, please contact Miss. Huang at Office 102, No.7 teaching building (North Campus) , Tel: 36207142